RIT Starter Edition
- Check out the developerWorks Continuous Testing community
- Download code of "RIT Starter Edition"
- Use RIT
Other "Getting Started"-pages
Roughly outline, RIT Standard Edition can:
- http(s), MQTT
- run tests
- run stubs (within RIT Client)
Roughly outline, RIT Standard Edition can NOT:
- Store test-suite results in the RIT-DB
- Publish Stubs to an RTCP
- A project touched by RTW/RIT Full can not be read by RIT Standard Edition.
- Can not create FILE objects in the Architecture Perspective.
The provided RTCP Standard Edition can only be used for managing the proxy's.